Intro to Sit-on-top kayaking group lesson
Alkaen NZD 45,00 NZD
- Kesto: 60 Minuutit (noin)
- Paikka: Auckland
- Tuotekoodi: SOT Group lesson
The introduction to Kayak lesson covers the fundamental skills of kayak handling and water
safety - including self-rescue, hazard awareness, balance, paddling straight, turning, topping and often more.
Arrive at Mission Bay as ready as you can be.
Essential items you will need:
• Paddling clothes (to wear while on the water): Swimwear,
quick-dry shorts or leggings, thermal top and/or rash top.
• Spare change of clothes (for before/after). Include at least 1
heavy/warm layer in winter months or if it’s cold: e.g fleece top
• Sunscreen and hat
• Lunch / snacks and water bottle
• Loads of smiles, energy and enthusiasm