SUP Group Paddle
- Durata: 60 Minute (aprox.)
- Locatie: Auckland
- Cod produs: SUP Grp
The introduction to SUP lesson covers the fundamental skills of board handling and water safety - including self-rescue, hazard awareness, balance, paddling straight, turning, stopping and often more. As students develop skills and gain confidence, participants could go for a distance paddle, or combine some games to tune skills.
At the end of the session and if time permits, there may be an opportunity for freedom paddling within the bay.
Essential items you will need:
• Paddling clothes (to wear while on the water): Swimwear, quick-dry shorts or leggings, thermal top and/or rash top.
• Spare change of clothes (for before/after). Include at least 1 heavy/warm layer in winter months or if it’s cold: e.g fleece top
• Sunscreen and hat
• Lunch / snacks and water bottle
• Loads of smiles, energy and enthusiasm