SUP Private Lesson
Desde NZD 110,00 NZ$
- Duración: 90 Minutos (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Auckland
- Código de producto: Private Lesson
The introduction to
SUP lesson covers the fundamental skills of board / kayak handling and water
safety - including self-rescue, hazard awareness, balance, paddling straight,
turning, stopping and often more. As students develop skills and gain
confidence, participants could go for a distance paddle, or combine some
games and team challenges to tune skills.
At the end of the session and if time permits, there may be an opportunity
for freedom paddling within the bay.
Arrive at Mission Bay as ready as you can be.
Essential items you will need:
• Paddling clothes (to wear while on the water): Swimwear,
quick-dry shorts or leggings, thermal top and/or rash top.
• Spare change of clothes (for before/after). Include at least 1
heavy/warm layer in winter months or if it’s cold: e.g fleece top
• Sunscreen and hat
• Lunch / snacks and water bottle
• Loads of smiles, energy and enthusiasm